Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) cancels the noise you don’t want to hear; HearThrough (our word for transparency mode) lets in the sounds you do. With 11 levels of sound - from full ANC to full HearThrough – perfectly engineered for the way your ear perceives changes in volume, you’ll never miss a beat.
JABRA ADVANCED ANC™
The Elite 85t buds have been engineered with the most cutting-edge noise cancellation technology on the market, to give you complete control over how you hear the world around you.
It’s time to level-up the way you block out the world.
ADJUSTABLE HEARTHROUGH (TRANSPARENCY MODE)
Fully adjustable HearThrough lets you choose how much of the outside world you want to let in using the handy slider, and then access that setting at the touch of a button. So when you need to hear what’s going on around you - like when you need to order a coffee – you can.
With HearThrough, the real world is only ever a tap away.
Using the adjustable sliders in the Jabra Sound+ app, you can choose your perfect level of both ANC and HearThrough and then use the button on your earbud to toggle instantly between them.
DEDICATED ANC PROCESSOR
All this incredible tech needs incredible processing power. That’s why we’ve built in a dedicated processing chip to power our intuitive sound modes. With both feedforward and feedback independent multi-stage filter configuration, an integrated 6-band equalizer path for the audio line, and low-latency signal processing…
Oops sorry… we got a bit carried away with the tech there for a minute.
FIT & COMFORT
We scanned 62,000 ears and ran the results through our advanced algorithmic simulator, using the latest miniaturization techniques to cram all our amazing tech into a compact new design.
Our latest buds are a semi-open design with pressure relief vents, preventing pressure build-up inside the ear, while three sizes of smooth, silicone oval EarGels™ create a secure, noise-cancelling seal, boosting your sound quality and keeping your ears feeling great all day.
And with our pioneering new MyFit feature, you can use the Jabra Sound+ app to find your perfect seal, for improved ANC performance and better sound quality.
Our advanced digital ANC uses two microphones in each earbud to cancel the noise you don’t want to hear before you hear it.
Feedforward mic- Cancels noise coming into the ear from outside
Thanks to your buds, you can say ‘goodbye’ to noisy traffic, loud voices in busy cafés and any other sounds in your immediate environment that you don’t want to hear
Feedback mic - Cancels noise that is already inside the ear
Your own chewing, breathing and heartbeat – all very necessary, but with these earbuds, you won’t have to listen to them.
12mm speakers, a customizable equalizer and AAC and SBC codecs for rich, detailed sound, bringing you powerful bass in a really tiny body. Big, massive, earth-quaking-window-shaking sound, in a casing so small, you have to see (and hear) it to believe it.
You’ve never heard your music quite like this before.
It’s impossible to improve on a classic –if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it – but we can still make the music you love even better, by revolutionizing the way you hear it.
Developed by our hearing specialists, MySound expertly optimizes and configures your sound via an in-app hearing test, and then calibrates it on your headphones.
Using information from over 80,000 hearing profiles in a modelled algorithm, the test starts with an audiogram, and an option to enter your age and gender. This allows the software to make some predictions, which are then refined with a short hearing test.
The end result is music that’s perfectly tailored to your individual hearing profile.
We like the sound of that.
We know you don’t want to compromise on call quality. And frankly, you shouldn’t have to. So when we were building Elite 85t, we didn’t compromise either, putting not just two, but three powerful professional-grade microphones in each bud. We also added sidetone, so you can hear your own voice on calls (without having to shout). Finally, we added an equalizer that lets you adjust the way your calls sound, so they’re clear and sharp when it matters, and perfectly adjusted for you.
We don’t just walk the walk.
- Music time with ANC : Up to 25 hours total (Earbud 5.5 hrs and charging case 19.5 hrs)
- Music time without ANC : Up to 31 hours total (Earbud 7 hrs and charging case 24 hrs)
- Sleep mode : Auto off after 15 minutes without connection, 30 minutes without activity, configurable in the Sound+ app
- Wireless charging enabled : Works with Qi-certified wireless chargers (min. 5 watts) - wireless charger not included
- Corded charging : USB-C
- Charging time : Up to 3 hours for full charge with dedicated USB wall charger (500mA)
- Charging time - wireless : Up to 3.5 hours at 25°C / 77°F (Wireless charging device dependent)
- Fast charge : Up to 60 minutes use, when charging earbuds for 15 minutes in charging case
- Standby time : 6 months
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Audio Noise isolating fit : Yes
- Noise reduction on calls : Yes, 6-microphone technology
- Wind noise protection : Yes
- Audio codecs supported : SBC, AAC
- Speaker size : 12 mm / 0.47 in
- Speaker bandwidth (music playback) : 20Hz to 20kHz
- Speaker bandwidth (calls) : 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone type : 6 x MEMS
- Microphone bandwidth : 100Hz to 10kHz
- ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) : Jabra Advanced ANC™ using 4 of the device’s 6 microphones
- ANC : Yes, adjustable
- HearThrough : Yes, adjustable
- In-ear pressure relief : Yes
- What's in the box : Earbuds, charging case, USB-C cable, 3 sets of oval silicon - EarGelsTM, warranty and warning leaflets
- Main unit dimension (LxWxH) : 23.1 x 19.0 x 16.2 mm / 0.91 x 0.75 x 0.64 in
- Charging case dimensions (LxWxH) : 64.8 x 41.1 x 28.5 mm / 2.55 x 1.62 x 1.12 in
- Weight (charging case) : 45.1 g / 1.59 oz
- Weight (each earbud) : 7 g / 0.25 oz
- Materials used (outside) : PC & PC/ABS plastic. Si rubber. Mica paint. Au-plated metal
- USB-C cable length : 300 mm / 11.81 in (USB-C to USB-A cable)
- IP rating (earbuds) : IPX4
- Warranty : 2-year warranty against dust & water (Registration required with the Jabra Sound+ App)
- Certifications and compliance : Bluetooth 5.1, MFi, Qi, FCC, ISED, CE, RoHS, REACH, Proposition 65
- Operating temperature for Earbuds : -5°C to 45°C / 23°F to 113°F
- Operating temperature for wireless charging : 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature : -10°C to 45°C / 14°F to 113°F
“I trialed google pixel buds, sennheizers, and air pods pro. I must say these are by far the best. My favourite feature is the adjustable ANC and 2-device connection. I can connect to my laptop and phone at the same time, which is INCREDIBLY convenient. Sound quality is phenomenal, they are super low profile, the case is nice and well sized (similar to airpods), wireless case charging is great. The only drawback is the mic quality: although it's great quality, it picks up a ton of background noise. Can't use them for presentations or phone calls in a noisy environment.”
Daniel Blunt, MD, MPH
Director, Prevention Research Center,
Father of Five Kid
“I bought these after owning a pair of jabra 65t elite sports. My 65's were great, but got washed and ruined. After reading all the reviews I was a bit concerned because I am picky especially when dropping a ton of money on ear buds. First impressions were they are a little loose, but after moving up to the bigger pods they are fine. Call quality was great for me, but the other person said it was a little tin canny, but all in all sounded like I was talking over Bluetooth. The ANC is amazing. I always liked that music stopped after you take an ear piece out because I wear headphones to either focus on what I am listening on or I take them off. The voice pass through also works great. .”
Kate Field, MS, RD, LDN
Founder of KID Nutrition Coulsulting,
Mom of Three
“They r perfect ! User interface is unique, nobody else hase this. No capacitence buttons but physical bubble switches mean u can operate these with gloves on , hell I'm switching songs and adjusting volume thru gloves and a full facemask. No kidding, shocked the hell out of me 1st time I tried to advance a song. Hay WOW I can operate the buttons thru multiple layers of clothing. WOW that says it all 2 me. The quality is perfect though alittle big but then the damn things play music for 5 freakin hours. That I can live with everyday. Ill update as time goes by. But 2 me paying 4x $ for shear perfection is money very well spent. I hope u will agree and try these. Or dont so I can have these all to myself..”
Amy Swift, MD
Mom of Two
100% Money-Back Guarantee