THE ONE-STEP HAIR DRYER AND VOLUMIZER
is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step
Free Shipping for Orders IN THE USA
● One-Step Hair Dryer Volumizer Brush
● The same Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume
● 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility
● Built with a genuine ION generator to promote fast drying and create styles full of shine and healthy-looking hair. Ceramic Coating helps protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly and dries from the inside out
● Safety First: The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal (look for the ‘test’ button on the plug which is required for all hair dryers in the U.S.)
To dry faster
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
To achieve culy hair
hold the brush close to the root and roll to the ends.
To achieve smooth straight hair
brush smooth towards the end.
To avoid product overheated, please start it with low setting first to test the right temperature for your scalp.
I have the thickest, most coarse hair. Hairstylists always are amazed at how thick it is. I never blowdryed my hair. I was tired of leaving the salon feeling like a million bucks and then washing my hair and going back to having a frizzy mess. I can blow dry my hair in less than 20 minutes with this brush. It gives me that salon look: smooth and pretty. I do have to still straighten it but it doesn’t take nearly as long as before. For max effect-make sure you use smaller sections and use the same technique as your stylist, curling the brush under as you go. Wish I would have had this years ago !
Although I read reviews before ordering it and had an idea it would be big, it is still bigger than I expected, but very light and easy to handle. You can see it works well for brushing one hand. It also works great for drying hairs and brushing at the same time! I have a lot of frizzy hairs and they get entangled easily. I was afraid i cannot use this brush directly on my wet hairs because they are all entangled together. However it works great! It opens the entanglement easily and dry the hair fast. I like the design of 3 different settings. I like to using setting 2 which is not very hot but dry the hair almost twice faster than the normal hair dryer.
I have always hated drying my hair and then its all frizzy and requires flat ironing. I've also never mastered being coordinated enough to do the brush and dryer thing so when I saw this I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. It really is great, its so easy to use, dries my hair so much faster and I rarely use my flat iron anymore. Its definitely worth it!
“Such a nice texture, like a cloud”
Overall, this product works really well for me. I've been using it for about a month and a half. I'm Caucasian. My hair texture is fine and naturally straight. I'm a natural brunette with baby highlights and balayage blond. I dry my hair in four sections when using this tool. I ALWAYS USE A HEAT PROTECTANT AND LOW SETTING. I'm styled and dried in about 15 minutes. i only use this drying method twice a week. I never use the high setting because it's way too hot to have directly on your hair on the high setting. I still use a straightener or curling iron after because I like a sleeker look. Oh, and my hair is super soft after using this drying brush. Pros: -Convenient - I used to round brush my hair and do a full blowout twice a week. My hair always looked amazing, but it would take 35 minutes to do just the blowout. - less tools to store at my vanity - bye bye round brushes and blow drier.
Only A FEW days left until discount ends!